Caution Dog Sign

Caution Dog Sign

Caution Dog Sign
Is this true I need to know please read it all.?

Since April 2003, the Center handled approximately 140 cases of dogs ingesting raisins or grapes.

Media Contacts: Dana Farbman, CVT
(217)-337-9751
napcc@aspca.org

(NEW YORK, NY) July 6, 2004 -- The ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center continues to caution dog owners that raisins and grapes may be toxic to some dogs.From April 2003 to April 2004, the Center managed 140 cases, each involving one or more dogs that ingested varying amounts of raisins or grapes. Of these cases, over 50 animals developed clinical signs ranging from vomiting to life-threatening kidney failure, and seven dogs died.

Yes, it is indeed true. My vet is now warning all of his clients..
I used to feed my little dog raisins, and my older dog loved grapes..so it is a shame to not allow it anymore.....sigh
but, no amount of poison is a safe amount..

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a Caution Sign?






[affmage source="amazon" results="10"]Caution Dog Sign[/affmage]

[affmage source="cj" results="10"]Caution Dog Sign[/affmage]

Puppy Training Tips Related Posts:

{ 0 comments… add one now }

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: